Shipping and Delivery
Order by 3pm (9am Saturdays) for same day shipping
- Orders received by 3pm Monday-Friday (9am on Saturdays) are despatched the same day
- All orders are shipped from our UK stock
- If you order after these times and require your order urgently or wish to check stock etc, please use the green 'chat' button at the bottom right hand corner of each page, email us, add a note to your order and we'll do our very best to help.
- For UK customers we offer 1st and 2nd Class Recorded / Confirmed Delivery options plus Special Delivery by 1pm next working day (Mon-Frid).
- We also despatch on Saturday mornings - get your order in by 8am Sat morning and it will be despatched that morning. Please be aware that post collections are mid-morning on Saturdays
Continued below Shipping Chart ...
United Kingdom Shipping Charges
|Order Value||2nd Class|
|£10 - £19.99||FREE||FREE||£8.65|
|£20 - £29.99||FREE||FREE||£9.85|
|£30 - £49.99||FREE||FREE||£12.75|
* Special Delivery by 1pm Next Working Day (Mon-Frid only) - UK orders must be placed by 3pm Mon-Fri, or 8am on Saturdays - excludes delivery on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays
Rest of the World
All International Orders sent International Tracked and Signed For via Airmail
|£10 - £19.99||£8.90||£10.65|
|£20 - £29.99||£10.35||£12.95|
|£30 - £49.99||£11.80||£15.90|
|£50 - £69.99||£13.60||£18.95|
- Shipping is calculated by the shopping cart based on the order value excluding shipping. The above chart is for guidance only. The larger the quantity ordered, the cheaper the pro-rata shipping is.
- Prices, order values and destinations subject to change without prior notification.
UK Shipping / Delivery Methods: (Please Note all Orders must be Signed for on Delivery)
UK Customers have a choice of:
- Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded / Confirmed Delivery
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded / Confirmed Delivery
- Royal Mail Special Delivery guaranteed by 1pm next working day (Monday to Friday).
European and International Shipping / Delivery Methods (All Orders must be Signed For on Delivery)
- European and International Orders are sent by Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed For via Airmail. When your order leaves the UK it will be handled and delivered by your country's postal service and any taxes or duty that may be imposed on your order will be your responsibility and payable by you.
Ordering / Despatch Procedure:
- All orders are sent via trackable methods and must be signed for on delivery. When ordering you have the option:
- to have your order delivered to a different address from the invoice address, your work address for example.
- to add delivery instructions (and other notes), for example, to deliver to a neighbour's address if you are out. Any delivery instructions (up to a 90 character limit) will be added to the address label. Please note, all orders must be signed for and cannot be left in sheds, porches etc. It is a condition of our merchant acquiring agreement that all orders must be signed for on delivery
- When you have placed an order, you will receive an automated order acknowledgement. This is not to accept your order but just to confirm that we have received your order.
- When your order has been processed and packed you will receive a second email confirming your order is ready for shipping and when and how it will be shipped.
- A third email will confirm your order has been shipped and will include your parcel tracking number with parcel tracking link and the date of shipping.
Item/s out of Stock
- If we do not have all the items in stock to fulfil your order, we will telephone and/or email you as soon as possible with full information about the product/s out of stock, when it/they are expected back in stock and give you the option to make substitutes, cancel the out of stock item/s or cancel the entire order.
- Please note: Your credit / debit card or PayPal account is not charged until your order has been picked and packed so you will only be charged for the actual items being shipped.
Orders Returned as Undeliverable:
- If your order is returned to us as being undeliverable for whatever reason, we will refund you for the goods only less a 20% restocking fee.
- The most common cause of undeliverable orders is that no-one is present to sign for the order.
- Royal Mail will leave a card saying they have attempted to deliver the order and with instructions for collecting from your local sorting office or to arrange re-delivery. If you do not contact Royal Mail within the time frame as specified by Royal Mail to arrange redelivery or collect the order from your local sorting office then it will eventually be returned to us and you will incur a 20% restocking fee that will be deducted from your refund.
When ordering you have the option:
- To have your order delivered to a different address from the invoice address, your work address for example, which can help to alleviate the problem of orders being returned as undeliverable.
- To add delivery instructions (and other notes). To deliver to a neighbour's address for example. Delivery instructions (up to a 90 characters limit) will be added to the address label.
Please note: all orders must be signed for and cannot be left in sheds, porches etc - it is a condition of our merchant acquiring agreement that all orders must have a signature on delivery. However, if you have a parcel safe then the safe code is acceptable as a 'signature'