The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on BikerBandanas.uk
* By Purchasing our Products
* We collect information that you provide when you place an order for our products.
* Through completion of online forms
* We collect information about you if complete any of the various forms on our site to contact us, make enquiries, order products and services, apply to us and give us feedback.
* We need you to give us certain information, which will be indicated on the form you are required to complete in order to place an order. It would help us if you give us any other information that you think will be relevant but you are under no obligation to do so.
* Through traffic data and site statistics
* We do keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by our server, such as your IP address, the URL you visited before ours, the URL you visit after leaving our site and which pages you visit.
* We also collect some site statistics such as page hits and page views.
* We can not identify any individual from traffic data or site statistics.
* By you contacting us by other methods other than the website
* We provide various telephone and email addresses for you to contact us. We will collect information from you that you provide through any of these methods.
* We may also collect other information you supply to us after your initial contact with us.
* We do NOT collect or retain any financial information such as credit or debit card details. We use third party payment processors for any purchases you may make from us. You submit your credit/debit card details to the third party payment processors, NOT BikerBandanas.uk
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates others' rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety (for example, if you submit false contact details or impersonate another person, we may pass your personal information to any aggrieved third party, their agent or to any law enforcement agency). We may also share personal information with:
* Service providers who help with our business operations.
Cookies are small files placed on the hard drive of your computer. BikerBandanas.uk uses both persistent/permanent and session cookies to provide services to you and help ensure account security. Most cookies are 'session cookies', meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive once you end your session (log out or close your browser).
* Provide information that is targeted to your interests.
* Promote and enforce trust and safety.
* Measure promotional effectiveness.
* Analyse our site traffic.
Your choices about cookies
* BikerBandanas.uk offer certain features that are only available through the use of a cookie. You're always free to decline cookies if your browser permits. However, if you decline cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on the website, and you may be required to re-enter your password more frequently during a session.
We may work with other companies who place cookies on our websites. These service providers help operate our websites, by for example compiling anonymous site metrics and analytics. We require these companies to use the information they collect only to provide us with these services under contract, and not for their own purposes.
We use third-party advertising companies such as Google to serve ads when you visit this website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and would like to know your options in relation to·not having this information used by these companies, click here.
* Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to this site and other sites on the Internet.
* If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can simply unsubscribe at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all newsletters..
* We use many tools to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing's perfect, so we make no guarantees.
* We may update this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, and this other company shall be entitled to share your personal information with other companies but at all times otherwise respecting your personal information in accordance with this policy.