BikerBandanas.uk Terms & Conditions
1.1. These Terms and Conditions also include:
2.1. "You" means the person whose order for the "Goods" is accepted by BikerBandanas.uk.
2.2. "Goods" means the Goods which BikerBandanas.uk will supply in accordance to your order.
2.3. "BikerBandanas.uk", "Us", "We" means BikerBandanas.uk, BuyBuy Group, Unit 1B, 227 Talbot Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 7AS, United Kingdom.
2.4 "Terms" means these standard Terms and Conditions of sale set out in this document and includes any special terms agreed either verbally or in writing between us.
2.5 "Contract" means the Contract for the purchase and sale of the Goods.
Basis of the Sale:
3.1 These Terms shall govern the sale and supply of Goods by BikerBandanas.uk to you. All other terms and conditions of trading are excluded.
3.2 Any error or omission in any information or document issued by BikerBandanas.uk or their affiliated companies shall be subject to correction provided that the correction does not affect the contract.
3.3 No offer submitted by you for the purchase of goods from BikerBandanas.uk shall be accepted until BikerBandanas.uk have confirmed receipt of your offer and have accepted it, whether this be verbally, in writing or by email. Acceptance is deemed effective upon BikerBandanas.uk sending you an Order Packed Confirmation.
4.1 You shall be liable to pay our charges for delivery which may vary depending on your location and the items ordered.
4.2 BikerBandanas.uk's delivery charges do not include any expenses for customs duty or any other charge that may occur other than our normal delivery charges. You are responsible for such charges.
4.3 All charges must be paid prior to delivery. Legal ownership of the Goods remains with BikerBandanas.uk until full payment has been received by us.
5.1 All trade marks and logos displayed on the site are either registered or unregistered trade marks of their rightful owners. You may not use any trade marks without the written permission from their owners.
5.2 Photographs on this website are the copyright property of BuyBuy Group and BikerBandanas.uk. Copying, hotlinking and downloading of any images from this website is expressly forbidden.
6.1 Any exclusions of liability in these terms do not affect your statutory rights and shall not apply to any liability arising from death or personal injury caused by negligence of BikerBandanas.uk or any of its employees or agents.
6.2 We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage (whether loss of profit or otherwise) arising from your use of this site, it's material or contents.
Use of Information:
7.1 While every effort is made to ensure the information that is contained on this site is correct, BikerBandanas.uk will not be held responsible for any errors.
7.1.1 If a pricing error is made by BikerBandanas.uk then we reserve the right to refund any payments to you. We do not have to warrant a sale if we have made a pricing or descriptive error.
7.2 You may activate any links on the site leading to websites which are not under the control of BikerBandanas.uk and therefore any responsibility or liability for the material on the linked site is excluded by BikerBandanas.uk.
8.1 BikerBandanas.uk monitors and reviews bulletin boards, transmissions, postings, discussions etc on this site.
9.1 These terms will be governed by English Law and in the case of dispute will be submitted in the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If you are accessing this site from outside the UK then you are responsible to ensure compliance with any local laws if such laws are applicable.
10.1 All products purchased are subject to availability. If product/s you order are unavailable we will notify you ask if you wish to wait until we restock the items or if you would prefer to choose a substitute style or to cancel your order.
10.2 Most pictures of products show the exact model and colour that you will receive, however please note that all pictures are for illustrative purposes only and actual items may differ due to slight changes in batch colours.
10.3 If your order consists of items in stock and items not in stock then we will contact you and ask if you want to substitue alternatives, to cancel the out of stock items, or to cancel the entire order.
11.1 During the checkout process, you will be prompted to choose the delivery option you wish to use. Delivery is charged depending on your order quantity and delivery address location and will be calculated when you check out.
11.2 Delivery times vary depending on what time the order reaches us and the delivery option you have chosen. Orders received by 3pm Monday and Friday will be shipped the same day (9am on Saturdays) and, for 1st class recorded delivery you should receive the order the next working day but no later than 5 working days no matter which delivery option you chose. For deliveries outside the UK please add 5-8 working days.
11.3 Because we rely on third parties to delivery your order, we cannot be held responsible for their reliability and accuracy.
11.4 If products are returned to us as undeliverable we will refund you the cost of the products only less a 20% restocking fee.
11.5 All orders are sent via Royal Mail Signed For and have a tracking number which is emailed to you together with a link to track your parcel on the internet. If you do not receive your order after 15 working days (i.e. 3 weeks), then please contact us and we will furnish you with the documents and proof of despatch and purchase that you will need in order to make a claim from Royal Mail. Please note that recorded delivery compensation for non-delivered orders is a maximum of £50 for 1st class Signed For. If your order is valued higher than this and you require extra insurance, then please select Special Delivery at the time of making your order which will cover orders up to £500.00
11.6 Overseas orders are sent by Royal Mail International Signed For.
11.7 Claims can only be submitted to Royal Mail 15 working days after despatch and can then take approx 14-28 days to be investigated and settled.
If you are not happy with a product you may request to return it within 14 days of purchase for a refund, providing of course:
- that the item hasn't been used.
- is still in as new condition.
- is complete with all labels and tags still attached.
- and in the original packaging.
- Items returned incomplete, or not in new condition, or with tags removed, will not be accepted for refund
Although we are happy to accept returns, we do however, expect you to treat with respect and care, all items until you have decided that you wish to keep the product/s. Any use of the goods beyond that necessary to inspect them on delivery, or removal of any tags or labels will invalidate your right to return the goods for refund.
Unlike Amazon we have ZERO TOLERANCE to buyers returning used or abused items. Note also that all returns are video recorded for evidence.
- Buyer pays return postage/insurance.
- Refund is for goods only
- Less Debit/Credit card fees. As these are no longer refunded to us by the card companies we in turn no longer refund them to customers
- Less outbound post and packing minus any carriage charge paid. As we operate a simplified and highly subsidised shipping charge structure we will deduct the difference between your contribution and what we have been charged - see examples below.
- When we reply to your returns request we will confirm the refund amount.
To Return Item/s:
- Register your Returns Request by completing the form on the Returns page within 14 days of receipt.
- If your returns request is approved, we will issue you with a returns number and the relevant returns address.
- Upon receipt, and providing the item/s have been returned complete and in new condition with all security tags and labels still attached, we will refund you for the goods less debit/credit card processing fees and less any outbound post and packaging charges. .
- Please allow 7-10 days after we receive the return for processing.
- We strongly recommend that you send returns via a trackable service and take out insurance as the goods are still your responsibility until received by us.
- Please be aware that the opening and inspection of all returns are video recorded.
Non-Receipt of Order:
All orders are despatched via Royal Mail. If your goods do not arrive within 30 days of your order being accepted, please email us within 40 days (either reply to your order acknowledgement or use the contact us form) and we will email you the following documents so that you can claim from Royal Mail:
- A copy of our Postal Docket Book - as proof of despatch
- A copy of your receipted invoice - as proof of amount / payment
- A form P58, partially completed - the claim form required by Royal Mail.
- Please note however that Royal Mail will not accept claims for non-delivery until 15 working days (i.e. three weeks) after the despatch date as Royal Mail say that post / parcels may still arrive during this time.
- When you claim, Royal Mail will take up to 30 days to investigate your claim before refunding you .
- Tracking numbers and links are emailed to all customers. We suggest you check the link provided for delivery progress of your order and to contact your local Post Office Sorting Office quoting your parcel tracking number if you have any concerns.
Orders Returned as Undeliverable:
- If your order is returned to us as being undeliverable for whatever reason, we will refund you for the goods less a 20% restocking fee plus the original shipping costs.
- The most common cause of undeliverable orders is that no-one is present to sign for the order. Royal Mail will leave a card saying they have attempted to deliver the order and with instructions for collecting from your local sorting office or to arrange re-delivery. If you do not contact Royal Mail to arrange redelivery or collect the order from your local sorting office then it will eventually be returned to us and you will incur a 20% restocking fee that will be deducted from your refund along with the original shipping costs.
- When ordering you have the option to have your order delivered to a different address from the invoice address, your work address for example, which can help alleviate this problem.
Returned Items not eligible for Refund:
Should you return any item/s in a condition that invalidates your rights to a refund (as detailed above), we will:
- Email you with a request for payment of the post and packing charges to return the item/s to you.
- The item/s will be held for a period of 3 months pending receipt of payment for the return post and packing charges
- Upon receipt of the post and packing charges, the items will be returned to you via Recorded Delivery.
- If the return post and packing charges are not paid within the 3 months holding period, we will dispose of the item/s as we see fit.