BikerBandanas.uk Returns Policy
If you are not happy with a product you may request to return it within 14 days of purchase for a refund, providing of course:
- that the item hasn't been used.
- is still in new condition.
- is complete with all labels and tags still attached.
- and in the original packaging.
- Items returned incomplete, or not in new condition, or with tags removed, will not be accepted for refund
Although we are happy to accept returns, we do however, expect you to treat with respect and care, all items until you have decided that you wish to keep the product/s. Any use of the goods beyond that necessary to inspect them on delivery, or removal of any tags or labels will invalidate your right to return the goods for refund.
Unlike Amazon we have ZERO TOLERANCE to buyers returning used or abused items. Note also that all returns are video recorded for evidence.
- Buyer pays return postage/insurance.
- Refund is for goods only
- Less Debit/Credit card fees. As these are no longer refunded to us by the card companies we in turn no longer refund them to customers
- Less outbound post and packing minus any carriage charge paid. As we operate a simplified and highly subsidised shipping charge structure we will deduct the difference between your contribution and what we have been charged - see examples below.
- When we reply to your returns request we will confirm the refund amount.
To Return Item/s:
- Register your Returns Request by completing the form at the bottom of this page within 14 days of receipt.
- If your returns request is approved, we will issue you with a returns number and the relevant returns address.
- Upon receipt, and providing the item/s have been returned complete and in new condition with all security tags and labels still attached, we will refund you for the goods less debit/credit card processing fees and less any outbound post and packaging charges. .
- Please allow 7-10 days after we receive the return for processing.
- We strongly recommend that you send returns via a trackable service and take out insurance as the goods are still your responsibility until received by us.
- Please be aware that the opening and inspection of all returns are video recorded.
Non-Receipt of Order:
All orders are despatched via Royal Mail. If your goods do not arrive within 30 days of your order being accepted, please email us within 40 days (either reply to your order acknowledgement or use the contact us form) and we will email you the following documents so that you can claim from Royal Mail:
- A copy of our Postal Docket Book - as proof of despatch
- A copy of your receipted invoice - as proof of amount / payment
- A form P58, partially completed - the claim form required by Royal Mail.
- Please note however that Royal Mail will not accept claims for non-delivery until 15 working days (i.e. three weeks) after the despatch date as Royal Mail say that post / parcels may still arrive during this time.
- When you claim, Royal Mail will take up to 30 days to investigate your claim before refunding you .
- Tracking numbers and links are emailed to all customers. We suggest you check the link provided for delivery progress of your order and to contact your local Post Office Sorting Office quoting your parcel tracking number if you have any concerns.
Orders Returned as Undeliverable:
- If your order is returned to us as being undeliverable for whatever reason, we will refund you for the goods less a 20% restocking fee plus the original shipping costs.
- The most common cause of undeliverable orders is that no-one is present to sign for the order. Royal Mail will leave a card saying they have attempted to deliver the order and with instructions for collecting from your local sorting office or to arrange re-delivery. If you do not contact Royal Mail to arrange redelivery or collect the order from your local sorting office then it will eventually be returned to us and you will incur a 20% restocking fee that will be deducted from your refund along with the original shipping costs.
- When ordering you have the option to have your order delivered to a different address from the invoice address, your work address for example, which can help alleviate this problem.
Returned Items not eligible for Refund:
Should you return any item/s in a condition that invalidates your rights to a refund (as detailed above), we will:
- Email you with a request for payment of the post and packing charges to return the item/s to you.
- The item/s will be held for a period of 3 months pending receipt of payment for the return post and packing charges
- Upon receipt of the post and packing charges, the items will be returned to you via Recorded Delivery.
- If the return post and packing charges are not paid within the 3 months holding period, we will dispose of the item/s as we see fit.